Thursday, June 15, 2006

we are the weirdos mister (part 2)

cual fue mi GENIAL estrategia al ir a este bar absolutamente solo? pues llevar mi Lonely Planet MX y ponerme a escribir mientras el vodka hacía retroceder la sangre por mis venas. He aquí lo escrito ... YOU ARE WARNED:


not cool in SO many ways. SMA is TOTALLY a place to NOT come on your own (or maybe? who knows?!). Can't stop thinking about how would it be if I could arrive here with all the gang ... or even better ... just with THAT person.

Anyway, sometimes this town is kind of scary. It is like soo "cosmo" flavour ... annoying how many americans are around here. Well, CUZ beats SMA on that ... there are just americans and kanuks around here! On the other hand, it feels kind of cool to know that you can speak to anyone.

Feel kind of paranoid, feel like i am spending my ass off around here BUT i deserve it ... TOTALLY deserve it!

Oooh LUCKY ME, the ugliest girl in town is looking at me. Don't know what is more offensive : to be the object of affection of a REALLY ugly girl or of a regular ugly guy.

Start to look around the bar .. i am the coolest guy around here (what a surprise) ... not to mention the only handsome guy around.

Oooh... seems that i have competition!! The guy sitting next to me seems to be argentinian . FINALLY some attitude around here ... (damned! he just left).

ugly girl keeps staring at me

DECISION TIME
1) argentinian guy (he is back!)
2) preppy guy
>>(1) is SO not from AR! (the "QUE ONDA GUEY" yelling gave him away) Well, THAT haircut is very popular around here too.
>>(2) preppy guy is not on my side (but...remember that there is not such a thing as a straight guy ... there is just not enough booze)

Now they are dancing. OMG ... back to my village!

Would be so much easier to deal with the loneliness that (ODD) seems not to affect anyone around here.

Ooh... miss Val. She deserves to be happy. Wish she was here, BUT in separate rooms. I luv her but all the love disappears if there is a itsy bitsy tiny posiibility to FINALLY get laid.

Well, now I'm writing on my brand new sheet of paper. (another) Ugly girl at my right side give it to me (well...she was alone, ugly or beauty, she just looks as a colleague). Where r u from?
L I M A (i NEVER say Peru, is a way to "test" people ... you passed the test, ugly girl number 2).

I like those old lovely couples at the city tour today : Oh! Lima! Alan Garcia! HELL...YES!!! (and I DO support him!! ... yes, HATE ME people)

he he ... nice fake blondies are looking at me ... not my "público objetivo" as María Fe says (LUV u Mafe) but at least is chicken soup for my ego.

OMG! "que te mejores GUEY" ... he is SO not porteño. Anyway ... I entertain myself looking at his back ... err... better start looking to another place (just saw his boxers ... HANES ... what's that? LOL).

Poseidon trailer on the big screen ... GOT TO SEE THAT MOVIE... Shelley Winters is like SO cool.

Can't get enough of my black benetton t-shirt. i know that at this point is kind of smelly (kidding) but i look so not like me on this! LUV IT... (makes me look so much thinner) OMG ... I'M SO BLOODY HANDSOME!

I think that ugly girl No.2 just farted ... just when a handsome guy comes in. LMAO.

T I R E D .... D R U N K

now i am OFFICIALLY the weirdest guy on the club. i just can't stop writing on this shitty sheet of paper. whatever, i can play weirdo if i want.

get away U MOUSTACHO!!! EWWWW!

Totally love the new song of Shakira (GOD, how Drunk I am!) ... EN BARRANQUILLA SE BAILA ASIII

Preppy guy just talked to me :D "yes, that chick from black eyed peas is HOT" ooohhh... DUH. "Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi and NaDonna" LOL

Argentinian-decoy guy is looking at me. OMG... EVERYBODY is looking at me. I am drunk ... this is like SO typical.

2 comments:

Running said...

YO SOY DEL PERÚ, bitch
te amo, pero tu me amas mas

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!